A Rakhi with a difference
This Rakshabandhan, strengthen your bond with your siblings and do your bit for the world together. Instead of using a disposable rakhi, you can promote rakhis that are ‘eco-friendly’ and celebrate the festival more sustainably.
We have curated a list to save your time.
1. Plantable Rakhi Kit
- A Plantable Rakhi made with Tulsi and Margiold seeds
- A Plantable Letter (with Tomato Seeds)
- A Plantable pencil (with Lupine Seeds)
- 100% Biodegradable Kit.
- Cardboard boxes with Roli and Chawal
2. Seed Rakhi Set
Seed Rakhi Set is eco-friendly Rakhi Set Handcrafted by Women Self Help Group as Rakhi Gift for Infants, Kids, brothers and siblings.
- Seed Rakhi,
- 1 Planter,
- 1 Instruction Manual and Roli,
- 1 Seed Paper Organic Diary,
- 1 Eco friendly pen
- Type of Seeds: Raddish, Fenugreek & Hyacinth Beans
3. Handmade Rakhi
Eco- friendly, handmade, bio- degradable, flower Rakhi
- One Rakhi,
- Instruction Card,
- A biodegradable planter
- A packet of soil
4. Plantable Jodhpuri Rakhi Gift by Seed Rakhi
5. Moon Shaped Organic Rakhi Gift Box
This Rakshabandhan make a little attempt to nurture the environment we live in, along with celebrating the unique bond of a brother and a sister.
Check out more ‘Sustainable’ Rakhi Options on: