Celebrate Rakhi with a Difference | Eco-Friendly Seed Rakhi
This Rakshabandhan, strengthen your bond with your siblings and do your bit for the world together. Instead of using a disposable rakhi, you can promote rakhis that are ‘eco-friendly’ and celebrate the festival more sustainably. The eco-friendly seed rakhi is usually hand-made with organic cotton & coloured with natural dyes, additionally, the rakhi also has seeds so when it is disposed in ground or put in a pot, the rakhi will blossom into new life.
We have curated a list of Plantable Seed Rakhis to save your time.
1. Plantable Rakhi Kit
These rakhis are handmade with paper & seeds, and only natural organic colours have been used for colouring.
- Planting kit (coconut husk pot and coco peat cake)
- Bright colour rakhi with tulsi seeds.
- A Plantable pencil
- 100% Biodegradable Packaging Kit.
- Cardboard boxes with Roli, Chawal
- Planting instruction card
2. Seed Rakhi Set
Seed Rakhi Set is eco-friendly Rakhi Set Handcrafted by Women Self Help Group as Rakhi Gift for Infants, Kids, brothers and siblings.
- Seed Rakhi,
- 1 Planter,
- 1 Instruction Manual and Roli,
- 1 Seed Paper Organic Diary,
- 1 Eco friendly pen
- Type of Seeds: Tarota
3. Handmade Clay Rakhi
Eco- friendly, handmade, bio- degradable, flower Rakhi
- One Rakhi,
- Instruction Card,
- A biodegradable planter
- A packet of soil
4. Set of 2 Plantable Seed Rakhi
- 2 Seed Rakhi, Roli, Rice & dried rose petals
- Each rakhi has about 50 seeds
- Packed in organic cloth pouch
- Type of Seeds: Radish & Tomato
5. Moon Shaped Organic Rakhi Gift Box
This Rakshabandhan make a little attempt to nurture the environment we live in, along with celebrating the unique bond of a brother and a sister. These rakhis contain seeds, so once the festivities are over, all you have to do is plant them, water them, and they will blossom into a new life
Check out more ‘Sustainable’ Rakhi Options on: