Best Selling Lucky Bamboo Plants
The Lucky Bamboo Plant
Lucky bamboo is an indoor plant that is considered to be an auspicious plant that brings good luck according to the principles of feng shui. According to fengshui, wherever bamboo is placed, good fortune is sure to follow. It’s a traditional symbol of happiness, wealth and health. It is said that every new growing leaf will bring luck and prosperity to the owner. A perfect green gift for virtually anyone.
The botanical name of lucky bamboo is Dracena sanderiana. The plant is named after a renowned German-English gardener, Henry Frederick Conrad Sander. It has many common names, including curly bamboo, Chinese water bamboo, friendship bamboo, Belgian evergreen, and ribbon plant.
Do you KnowLucky bamboo is not actually bamboo. It belongs to the same family as the lily.
Best Selling Luck Bamboo Plants
3. Three – Layered Lucky Bamboo Plant
How to take care of Lucky Bamboo Plant
Bamboo can be grown in water pot or soil pot. Spiral sticks are made after training bamboo stick to grow in curls or decorating bamboo containers. Nodes and internodes are present on the stem, leaves arise from the nodal region. The bamboo plant is easy to grow and does not require much maintenance.
- Keep the bamboo plant away from direct sunlight to avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist in the bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant. Let the tap water sit for 24hrs or more to allow the chlorine to evaporate and use it for your plant.
- Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.
- You don’t have to fertilize often, maybe once every three or four months, with a diluted water-soluble fertilizer at one-tenth the normal dosage.
- Cutting the main stalk of the bamboo is not a good idea. You can do the trimming within the offshoots in an inch or two of the main stem.
One thought on “Best Selling Lucky Bamboo Plants”
I need lucky bamboo in Chennai