Sustainable Energy & Transport
Sustainable Energy simple means full-filling our energy needs from sources that cause minimum adverse effect on the environment and nature. Renewable energy sources by their ability to regenerate are classified as sustainable form of energy.
This section features articles related to various aspects of Sustainable Energy like Solar, Wind, Geo-thermal, Ocean Energy.
Recent Articles on Sustainable Energy:
- EV Maker Ather Energy sets up fast charging network in Mumbai
- IOCL-Phinergy form JV for Aluminium-Air Battery Technology Systems
- Google Maps will Soon Start Showing Eco-Friendly Route Options
- Airtel Commissions Captive Solar Power Plant for its Data Centres
- EV Charging from Tidal Energy
- List of Biodiesel Plants in India
- Chargegrid: India’s 1st Street Lamp Mounted EV Charger
- Shuchi Partners with HPCL to Build EV Charging Points at Petrol Pumps
- 9 Compressed Biogas Plants commissioned in India under SATAT
- NTPC To Start Hydrogen Fuel Bus Service Between Delhi & Jaipur
- Indian Oil to set up Centre of Excellence on Hydrogen
- Hydrogen as Energy Source in India