Sustainable Energy & Transport
Sustainable Energy simple means full-filling our energy needs from sources that cause minimum adverse effect on the environment and nature. Renewable energy sources by their ability to regenerate are classified as sustainable form of energy.
This section features articles related to various aspects of Sustainable Energy like Solar, Wind, Geo-thermal, Ocean Energy.
Recent Articles on Sustainable Energy:
- NTPC to set up Green Hydrogen Fuelling Station in Leh
- Compendium on Hydrogen and Fuel Cell launched
- IOCL to setup India’s First Green Hydrogen Plant
- NTPC to set up India’s single largest Solar Park at Rann of Kutch
- Niti Aayog Releases Roadmap for Ethanol Blending in India 2020-25
- MoP to setup National Mission on use of Biomass in thermal power plants
- Hero MotoCorp & Gogoro Partner to launch Battery Swapping in India
- Indian standard for low-cost EV charging points within 2 months: Govt.
- Ola Plans Hypercharger Network to Charge 2W EVs
- Siemens & Switch Mobility Sign MoU to Setup EV Charging Infrastructure
- EV Maker Ather Energy sets up fast charging network in Mumbai
- IOCL-Phinergy form JV for Aluminium-Air Battery Technology Systems