Over the years, runways across the globe have been addressing environment concerns one theme at a time including Sustainability, Zero Waste and Slow Fashion. However, in the last few years there has been a wave of change sweeping across the fashion industry, where an increasing number of brands are rejecting the charm of Fast Fashion adopting a new ideology of Slow Fashion or Sustainable Fashion.
Explore some of the commonly available & most used sustainable fabrics and their stories.
- Adidas Partners with cricketer Rohit Sharma for Sustainable Apparel Collection
- Companies that were caught for greenwashing
- Best Eco-Friendly Jute Bags to buy from Amazon
- Best Organic Clothing Brands for Kids
- Slow Fashion – The Answer to Climate Change
- How is the Men’s Fashion Industry Adapting to the Sustainability Quotient ?
- Everything you need to know about Alternative Proteins
- What are the benefits of organic clothes for children?
- How to choose Better Clothing Alternatives to Fast Fashion?
- TrusTrace Strengthens Traceability Solution for Certified Material Compliance for Fashion & Apparel
- A simple approach to Sustainable Fashion
- The environmental cost of fast fashion
- Sparrow launches Thrift Store – Space to buy sell preloved garments
- Reigniting our roots: The need for sustainability in Fashion & Lifestyle￼
- Levi’s Launches Recycled 501 Jeans Made From Liquefied Old Jeans
- The best guide for Sustainable Fashion in India
- Sustainable fashion ideas for lazy people
- What is Pinatex ? The Pineapple Leather that Brands love to work with
- The Myths and Potential of Sustainable Fashion
- Introducing Crossover: Fall/ Winter Collection 2021 by Sanah Sharma
- Adidas Allbirds forge unique collaboration to create Futurecraft.footprint
- KVIC Awards Budding Fashion Designers in Khadi Fashion Show 2021
- 12 Sustainable Fashion Brands of India in 2021
- What is The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certification all about?